The Queer Eye chef dishes on the meals
Whenever Antoni Porowski gos to an unknown location, he search for a grandma.
Food delivery rider wins China's top literary prize
"I choose the ambiance," states the Polish-Canadian cook, design as well as writer. "If it is a little bit of dining establishment along with 6 dining tables as well as you view a grandma rear certainly there certainly food preparation, it is most likely going to become damn great."
The Queer Eye chef dishes on the meals
Meals, Porowski informs the BBC, is actually his "top" concern when he journeys, which is actually continuous. "I show up in an urban area, as well as the very primary thing I desire is actually a downpour, as well as the 2nd point is actually a attack. My whole routine typically turns about my dishes, and after that I have actually totally complimentary attend in between to obtain shed as well as check out."
some text message
The SpeciaList
Antoni Porowski functioned as the multitude of Netflix's Easy-Bake Fight (2022) as well as Nationwide Geographic's No Preference Such as House (2025). Finest of the World along with Antoni Porowski premiered 7 June on Nationwide Geographic as well as is actually offered towards flow on Disney+ as well as Hulu.
(Credit: Nationwide Geographic/ Richard Ing)
Finest referred to as the meals as well as red white a glass of red or white wine specialist on Netflix's Queer Eye, Porowski has actually discovered hacks for searching for fantastic locations towards consume, coming from searching his "incredibly disorderly archived compilation of Instagram messages" towards friends' individual suggestions. However he states, "the very best expertises are actually ones I've found on my very personal, simply strolling down the road. I'm searching for a location that has actually some spirit, a location that is hectic. I prefer to go where the residents go."
His brand-brand new four-part Nationwide Geographic traveling as well as meals docuseries, Finest of the World along with Antoni Porowski, views him check out 4 of the world's very most dynamic urban areas: Greater london, Brand-brand new York, Paris as well as Mexico Urban area. The expertise frequently shown exciting - "A lucha libra women wrestler kicked my butt, turned me over and after that our team possessed a number of tacos" - however above all, illuminating: "[Food is] a great method towards learn more about an individuals, a background as well as exactly just what they're right in to."
Right below, Porowski meals on his 6 very most memorable dishes worldwide.
Komentar
Posting Komentar